Sunday, July 28, 2013

1 Peter 2:17

Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor. -1 Peter 2:17

 I have to admit this bring me to the point of honoring the leadership of the country. I do not always agree or even like the people who run our country, yet I have a deep respect for the position they hold. This is what God asked us to do. So long as we remember that God is control, we can know he will be watching over the leadership above His people. Pray, its the only thing we can do and know that it is getting somewhere!

Prayer of the day: Lord, thank you for allowing me to live in a country where I have all this freedom to worship and seek You. Give the leadership wisdom, boldness, and the conviction to do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment