Sunday, September 8, 2013

Philippians 4:11

Today at church Pastor spoke on contentment. This seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life. Through devotions, church, and study I see something that God is desperately trying to get through to me. Pastor gave a treasure trove of scriptures to help guide me in this study. For this reason I have to choose one and work my way through life of Paul.

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.- Philippians 4:11

It was interesting to note that Pastor said contentment was a discipline that must be learned. Am I ready to learn it?

Prayer of day: (Grady) Lord, I choose to rejoice when I face difficulties, challenges and hard times. Regardless of how I feel, I will praise You and give thanks for Your goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment