Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Philippian 1:4-6

Philippians 1:4-6
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Oh Paul, his words are almost always encouraging to me. As I go through a time of struggle and disappointment in what I see my life doing, this verse gives me hope. All these callings I f elt like God placed in my life seem impossible now, but if God starts it he will make a way.

I cant say it is easy to keep hope and faith through every trial, but God is not a liar. I may not live out my dreams how I imagined them, but God put them in my heart for a reason. I look forward to seeing how he will make it come to pass.

I also long for him to give me that passion I once had, even though my ability has changes. He uses the weak to show up the strong and the simple to amaze the wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment