Saturday, August 10, 2013

Psalm 77:11-12

I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
   yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
 I will consider all your works
   and meditate on all your mighty deeds.” -Psalm 77:11-12

Although its hard to see the past good in difficult times, it is an important gift God gives us. When things are not where we think they ought to be, remembering God's faithfulness to us in the past should strengthen us and give us hope. God doesn't take care of us one moment just to drop us the next! It is a testing of our faith to make a point to see the things God has done, rather than focus on what we see on the now.

Prayer of the day: Thank you for taking care of me. I wouldn't be where I am today without you. I know you never forget me and have great plans for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment